Friday, December 19, 2008

Gambling Boat Cruise

Bob and I decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather in Florida and went on a free cruise on a gambling boat. I went strictly for the boat ride, but Bob did do a little gambling. He probably wished he didn't because while down in the gambling part of the boat he got really seasick. I'm usually the one that gets sick, but I have learned if I stay outside with a nice breeze in my face and I look at the horizon and/or other sights, like dolphins and submarines, I can usually avoid getting sick, and it worked for me that day. We also met a really nice couple from Louisville, Kentucky, Dale and Sandy. Dale went off to gamble the whole time, but Sandy and I stayed outside almost the whole time and visited and enjoyed all the sites. And I got to hear all about her adventures she and Dale have had running marathons in every state of our country. I was very impressed. Here are some pictures to prove we're having lots of fun in Florida.







Gambling part of boat. Not my favorite and I guess not Bob's favorite.

No comments: