Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Visiting Cousins in Mansfield

How many times have I traveled through Ft. Worth on my way to San Antonio and have seen the exit to Mansfield. The answer is many times, and every time I did, I thought of all the Harrises and that I should visit some time. Well this year we did it. I always had fond memories of my Aunt Phyllis whom we lost in 1988. I never really got to know her kids very well so I thought it was about time. We had a very nice visit and got caught up on each others' lives. I think we all need to plan a Carter reunion, probably in Texas, sometime soon.

Here are Lori and Julie, Becky's two daughters.

Bob doing magic for Becky's grandkids. Becky is in the background.

Beth and Becky watching Bob entertain the grandkids with his magic. Doesn't Beth look like her mother?
Rod, Becky's husband, watching.



Bill is in the background. He has done some geneology for the Carter family so I got his email address so he and Rosemary can share information. Becky provided some nice snacks for everyone. It was so nice to get reacquainted.


No comments: