Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 New Year's Plus

Here we are celebrating the New Year, 2011. We invited Charlene's friend and neighbor for dinner and just visited. But that's really fun.

Charlene is holding up our carbonated grape juice. No champagne for us.

I don't know why Bob is holding up the chocolates because I'm the one who should have those honors.
I'm just sitting looking happy. Right?

This is Charlene's friend, and ours, Sandy.

Laughing is good for the soul. So is chocolate.



Sunday, after church, we went to the Daytona Flea Market. It is immense. I should have taken a picture of some of the inside. Lots and lots of deals. But the best part is we got to go eat at my favorite Thai restaurant and have my favorite curry dish. MMMMMmmmm good.
I just had to make a record of the outside temps on Sunday, Jan. 2, 2011 here in Daytona Beach, FL. This is our car's outdoor thermometer. So nice!!!!!






Monday, we started off the week with a good start at the health center. Then we ate at one of our favorite restaurants by the seashore, The Golden Lion. The view is great and so is the food. Although the sun was shining brightly, it was only in the 50's and a bit breezy. We started out eating outside, but we ended up eating inside because it was quite chilly and the birds were bugging us. Hope everyone is having a great beginning of 2011.







No comments: