Thursday, July 17, 2014

GROUP Gathering in Boone in June (Poetic?)

MY GROUP friends, Chris, Gina, Polly, Pat, and Marilyn, and I got together in June in Boone at Pat's house.  A couple of them hadn't seen Pat's house all renovated.  The last time we met here was during her reno.  She has fixed it very nicely.  There's a rumor she has a nice deck with a nice sliding glass door off to the north.  I can't wait to visit and sit on her new deck.  I love my  GROUP of friends.  It is always great therapy to be together to visit,  share, laugh, enrich our horizons, etc.

One of our outings was to the Reiman Gardens in Ames.  It was a lovely experience.

























We had a "Glamor Night" spawned by the fact that Polly got a new beautiful ring for her birthday.  It was kind of fun to dress up and be glamorous.



GLAMOUR PLUS!!!  HA HA




Polly's ring of inspiration.




Then we had presentos.  These are the ones I presented, my favorite lotion, and 3 pieces of Syracuse dishes from our church in Sioux Center.  We are replacing these dishes with new ones.




The dishes.


No comments: