Sunday, April 17, 2011

Lucy's Birthday Party

April 8 was my 65th birthday. Now I'm a Medicare recipient.

This is how Susie greeted me all over the house wishing me a happy birthday.



My sister, Patsy, was here from California too.

We got to baby sit Max overnight for my birthday. We each took a shift, but Susie had to do the most because she's the grandma.

We had a birthday party. Notice the chocolate cake. Mmmmm.

Susie also invited some of her friends who brought their music equipment for the Wii. Fun.



It was also the beginning of Fiesta week here so I tried to dress with Fiesta in mind. Fiesta is the 10 day long event that celebrates when Texas defeated the Mexicans, or Santa Anna, at San Jacinto, after the Alamo. The saying, "Remember the Alamo," was created then.

No comments: