Monday, May 9, 2011

Heading Back to Iowa

Sorry. This is out of order and I don't know how to change the order of posts

We left San Antonio Mon. May 2. We stopped in Austin to visit my cousin, Helen, and her husband, Green. We always have great visits with them and I'm so glad we have the opportunities to visit them fairly regularly these days. Unfortunately we had such a nice visit that I forgot to take any pictures. Sometimes that happens.

From Austin we drove to Haslet in the Ft. Worth area. There we visited my nephew and his family, Buddy, Heather, Garrison, Rachel, Kimbo, and Naddie. It's always fun to visit them too. It's never a dull moment. Heather works at a Y so she was able to get us a free pass there so we could work out while she worked. That was so nice.

Here are Rachel and Kimbo acting crazy like they usually do.

Cute picture of Heather, Garrison, and their dog, Jay.
We all met another one of my cousins, Susie, and her son, Travis. They live in the Ft. Worth area too. We shared a nice meal and had a great visit.

Here are the kids enjoying themselves at the "kids" table. Travis fit in quite well.

No comments: