Monday, August 22, 2011

Quilts and Vines 2011

I have some friends who are very talented quilters, and one event they really enjoy, and now I do too, is a Quilt and Vine event that is held at a winery just north of Sioux Falls, SD. They display beautiful quilts on the grape vines and provide 5 wine samples along with entertainment. It's always amazing to see the quilts, and the wines are pretty good too.

Here are my friends, Patty and Jennifer admiring this quilt.


Here they are posing by one of the wine sampling tents.
Wow. More quilts.
Here they are analyzing the quilts hanging on the vines.
Here are some of the grapes growing on the vines alongside the quilts

Here are some of my favorites.














They even display some of the quilts on their barn.
This is an example of some quilts that my GROUP and I have made for friends in the past.

No comments: