Friday, March 22, 2013

Visit With Tom Wolfe, Bob's Friend

While visiting Florida, we drove over to the Tampa area to visit one of Bob's High School buddies, Tom Wolfe.  He invited us to come and play some golf, which we don't do often.  So he did have to show me a thing or two. I got a few good shots in, and a lot of bad ones.  The course was beautiful and I enjoyed driving around on the golf cart.





Got to admire Tom's form.
We visited at his place along with his three cats.  Tom is quite a cat lover.  He saved the three cats that live with him currently.


When Tom's mom died, Tom took in Gin Gin, the Siamese cat.  I have always loved Siamese cats.


One day we drove over a huge suspension bridge over Tampa Bay.  This is the park or rest area you can visit before driving over the bridge.




I was so busy taking pictures, I didn't have time to be afraid of driving over this bridge, but when I see the pictures, I'm wondering how did I do that?



We stopped to get a bite to eat at this beach area and beach concession around St. Petersburg.  I had the best cheese quesadillas.




We really enjoyed our visit with Tom.

No comments: