Saturday, May 9, 2009

Bowling with Amy and JR

Even though it was Saturday and it had been a long week, we got up early and met Amy and JR at a bowling alley, and we bowled a couple of games. It was fun and funny. You know how you see people bowl on Funniest Home Videos, and they go over the line and fall and slip and slide all over the place? Well that can actually happen because it happened to me the first time up. We all laughed so hard. It was a good thing that I did not hurt myself. But let me tell you, when you fall past the line, it is very hard to get up because it's so slippery in the alley. I do not recommend it to anyone. Oh I did actually hit some pins with that particular ball. I however have never been a great bowler, and today I proved my lack of skill. But we all had fun. Here we are.

Amy. Is it going to be a spare?


Good job, Bob. He started slow, but gained speed later. He bowls best under pressure. He had the high score for the morning.

We ended up watching JR's speed of his bowling ball. He got up to 20 + mph. Wow!

Lucy has great form.

Susie was able to hold her bowling ball with her healing pinky finger.

Susie made several spares and strikes and had the second top scores.

Do you think she got the split?

One of Susie's strikes. YEA!!!

No comments: