Tuesday, May 19, 2009

We're home in Sioux Center

We arrived in Sioux Center Wed. May 14. We've been getting our house wired to the world, researching health insurance options available to us, getting some of our stuff moved to Sioux Center, visiting the Cardonas in Omaha, taking Aly and Logan home to Manhattan, KS because she wasn't feeling well, and visiting people at school. It's a lot cooler here although lately and today it is in the 90's today. I think it'll be cooling off this weekend.

It's time to be visiting friends and family here.

Iowa is a nice state and it's lusciously green right now so that's nice.

My memory stick for the camera is out of memory so it's time to download the pix so I can start a new set of pictures.

Do I still keep up the blog. Sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you guys, and I can't thank you and Bob enough for helping Alyssa get home. She felt so much better knowing she had support, and said she doesn't think she could have done it alone. You guys are two very special and generous people.

I'm glad you're home!