Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New Haircut

Today my friend, Pat, was arriving to visit here in San Antonio for a couple of weeks. Unfortunately she has been delayed a day because her connection today was in Denver, CO, and evidentally they are having a big snow storm. So she won't be coming until tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I got a phone call from Susie's hairdresser to say if could get there right away he could cut my hair. I've been on his waiting list for a couple of weeks now. So off I went, and this is the result. I'm really quite pleased. He didn't have to mess with it too much, but I'll have to mess with it a little to make it look like this. Anyway something I was able to do today since Pat did not arrive today. Thanks, Pat. But I still want her to come and visit.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it. Leslie was asking about you when we went in to get Logan's haircut. Now that you have people in 2 of your locations there is no excuse for you not keeping it cut and healthy. It makes you look younger.