Saturday, March 19, 2011

Visit With Stacy and Family and Brian, Bob's Kids

While we were up north, we had the opportunity to visit with some of Bob's kids, Stacy and her family and Brian. One day, after eating lunch, we all went bowling. It was a lot of fun. Bob, his daughter, Stacy and her husband, and his son, Brian, all competed with one another. Bob's grandsons, Dane and Drew, and I ended up competing with each other. Now you know what kind of bowler I am. Drew and I were especially competing with each other. He not only bowled fairly well (in my opinion), but he also had great mathematical sense for a 5 year old. If he could tell me the difference between his and my scores, I spotted him an extra 10 pins. It was impressive that he could do that. He also had a good concept of 1/2 of 10. Very impressive.

Here are Stacy, Dane, and Drew waiting for their turns.

Brian is waiting for his turn while Dane bowls.
Curt only had one pin left.

On the way to a spare?

A split for Dane. Does he look worried?

Stacy did get some strikes and spares. This was probably the beginning of one of her spares.
If this wasn't a strike, it should have been.
Watch Drew's bowling ball go down the center.
Good thing the pins are blocked.
Waiting for their turns again.

I'm sure Bob will get a spare.

Dane enjoyed playing some of the arcade games too.
Showing off one of his prizes.
Curt and Drew waiting for their turns.
Stacy and Curt hanging out.

Brian planning his strategy.
Sunday we went over to Stacy's, and she cooked a nice meal for us. As Bob visited with Stacy, Drew, Dane, and I built a crane with the Capsella Kit.


Good to the last bite.

No comments: