Sunday, March 6, 2011

With Susie

We drove 14 1/2 hours from Tuscaloosa to San Antonio, but it was a pleasant drive. We decided to go on I 20 and State Highway 31 to Waco, TX and then took I 35 to San Antonio. We ended up missing the bad weather on I 10 (tornados, etc.) along with I 10 road construction and bad traffic, especially in Houston. We may go that route again.

We joined Susie at church, and after church, the two in the middle were celebrating their 90th birthday. The lady on the right is 100+ and the lady on the far right is her daughter. I'm not sure how old she is.

Here are Genelle and Claude, the 90 year olds.
After church and a nice meal at Luby's, we went for a nice walk at a nearby park. It'll be prettier in a couple of weeks, but it was still a very nice walk.




No comments: