Thursday, December 15, 2011

Friend Fixes Stained Glass Window

When I lived in Boone, IA, I had a friend who did stained glass windows and he made this one. I have enjoyed it for many years, and my friend, Chris, enjoyed it at her house for several years. Well one day it fell and it was damaged. I should have taken a picture of how it had cracked and broken glass and how it was all bent up. Luckily I have another friend who does stained glass and he complete refurbished it. When I asked how much I owed him, he said $10, and I said, "No way!!!" We agreed that he would let me donate to a water well project in Nigeria that he funds. So I got a nice window, and he got a nice donation, and I got a good feeling I'm helping out too.

Here is the stained glass window. Now, do I keep it here, or do I let Chris have it so she can continue to enjoy it in her lovely home. We'll see.

No comments: