Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring Break Thurs. and Fri. March 12 and 13

Thurs. was a slow day. Susie visited with some friends and graded a lot of her court reporting papers she had from her second job as a reader at SAC. Bob and I went to Sam's Club, went for a walk in a nearby park (almost in the rain), and went to the movie, "Twilight".

Friday - oh I hope no one has triskadecaphobia? I think I spelled that right. Susie visited with friends and graded papers again today. Bob and I found a fitness club that was offering a free 7 day trial so we went there, worked out on some of the machines and went swimming. It felt really good. It was really cold and rainy out. I know 40's doesn't sound cold, but it is!!!!!! Then we went out to eat at Panera's. Then Susie, Bob and I played Yahtzee. But the most fun was making and eating a Boston Cream Pie. Susie and I had wanted one the other day, and it's been on my mind ever since so I bought the ingredients and made it. MMMMMmmmmm good!!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Boston Creme Pie. Bring me some. You know you 3 should fly up for the weekend. My mom, Alyssa, and Logan will be here.