Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring Break Sat. March 7, 2009

Spring Break started this weekend and goes through March 16 when we return to work at school. Of course I'm only a volunteer so it's optional for me to go back, but I will since I'm having so much fun there too.

Sat. we went to a craft/flea market at a town called Wimberly. They have just about everything there including food, samples, entertainment, and arts and crafts. We bought T-shirts for $2 each and a booth was going out of business and Susie and I got lots of stuff for about $.25 each. I even got a neat dress for $.50. As soon as we got there I noticed I was missing my cell phone so I went back to the car to find it and I did, but meanwhile Susie roamed the area without me. Then when it was time to find each other she had to use a map, and I just went to JR's mother's booth thinking Susie would show up sooner or later there. She did after finally calling me. Oh she didn't answer her cell phone when I called her because I guess she was too busy looking at the map as seen here in this picture.


No comments: