Friday, April 10, 2009

Lucy's Birthday

I want to thank those who wished me a Happy Birthday. I had a great day. I slept in, went swimming, went to the zoo, ate a good meal, and watched a video at home. It was a fun day. And we continued on Thurs. at school where Susie arranged a little party with my favorite chocolate cake from Sam's Club, and the counselor gave me a nice gift. That was unnecessary, but she insisted. That was very nice. Then on Fri. we had the day off since it was Good Friday. Amy joined us to go to La Villita and the River Walk. La Villita is the historical part of San Antonio and has nice art stores and a quaint church. After visiting the stores we walked along the river and then had Mexican food at Casa Rio along the river. It was very nice. Then we rented another movie and watched it. It was another nice day. By the way it was about 100 degrees yesterday, but today it was quite mild. I think thunderstorms are headed this way for the weekend. But NO SNOW!!!!!!!!!

Birthday Cookie


Zoo Pictures

La Villita

Old Church in La Villita. Patsy was married here.


The River Walk


Casa Rio where we ate lunch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday. It has been pretty nice here this week, but thankfully not 100 degrees. Thanks for keeping the blog going while you've been traveling, it's been fun to see what you've been doing.