Monday, July 4, 2011

Visiting Bob's Friend, Dennis, in Ontario, CA

Bob has been wanting to go out to Ontario, CA for a long time to see his college buddy, Dennis Dirks. They keep in touch via email, but it's been a while since they've had time together. Here they are at the kitchen table visiting, Bob's favorite thing to do.

We went for a walk and discovered these beautiful purple trees. I can't remember the name of them, but they were so amazingly gorgeous. Made me think of my friend, Pat, who loves purple. She needs one of these trees.

We went to dinner with Dennis and his sister, Marcia once. Then we went to Marcia's to see her wonderful back yard and the back of her back yard. As usual I was so engrossed, I forgot to take pictures.

Then Dennis, Bob, and I went out to dinner while Marcia worked. But we bought this luscious chocolate cake to share with her later in the evening. Here we are showing off the cake. MMMmmmm good!!!!!

This is the box the cake was in, and it tells the name of the restaurant.
Then Bob shared some tricks with Dennis and Marcia, and taught them how to do them too.





Sunday morning before we left we attended Dennis's church where he is the pastor. After the service we stayed for the fellowship time and then we were off to Sacramento to see my sister, Patsy.

No comments: