Monday, March 19, 2012

Max's Official 1st Birthday Party

Max's official 1st Birthday Party was on March 17th, St. Patrick's Day, so you'll see signs of green. It was held at Beefy's Backyard, featuring burgers and playgrounds. Max didn't really care about any of that, but he still had a great time doing what he does best, being so cute.

Here are Grandma Susie, (on the right), aunt Erin, (in the middle), and our good friend, Linda (on the left.)

Erin presented her sister and Max's mom, Amy, a St. Patrick's Day crown to help celebrate Max's birthday.
Amy and JR, proud parents of Max.
Amy, Erin, and their dad, Gary, and step mom, Jill.
Max's loving cousin, Alden.
Grandpa extending a welcome hand.
Is this my party?
The presents. I can't wait.
The main cake.
THE CAKE to help celebrate Max's 1st birthday. I wonder what we'll do with this?
Wagons for Max.
Notice the special tag.



This is my Uncle Roman, and he paid a lot of attention to me. Afterall is was my birthday. He knew.
Here is Grandma JoAnn. I love her too.
Here's another cake. I think I've done this a couple of times before, but I'll do it again. Oh this time there's a lighted candle. Cool.
I wonder what it feels like. What? Momma says no no no.
OK. I've had some experience here. How should I attack this one? I did one at Grandma Susie's. Then I did one at Mommy's and Daddy's. HHhhmmmmm.
I know. I'll just bite into it right away. No fuss. My mess.
That worked.
I'll try another bite.

Maybe I'll dig in a little more.


Yea. That works too.
Ohhhh. Sooooo. Goooooood.
I can't believe I've gotten to do this 3 times. And it's only my 1st birthday.
I love all of you. Thanks for everything.
Time to clean up.

He made a pretty good dent in the cake.
JR and his mom with Max.
The family and the cake.
JR cuts the cake.
Amy's, JR's, and Max's good friends, Randi and David and their two kids.
Time for presents.
















Now it's time for bubbles. You can't have a birthday party without bubbles.


Here's my Aunt Amanda.
OK. Family is great, but I really like those bubbles.
I'm exhausted. Can we go home now? I think he fell asleep before they left the parking lot.
Bye.

No comments: