Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pat Left and is Back Home in Boone

My good friend, Pat, left today after a very nice visit here in San Antonio. We had a great time, and if you read all my posts you can get an idea of all the things we did. One thing I did not mention was that Pat and I did some swimming. We have "swimming laps for exercise" in common. In fact, Pat and I actually met at a swimming pool while teaching swimming lessons many, many years ago. We have gone swimming with each other many, many times in the past. I did go swimming today, and it just wasn't the same without her there too.

Although Pat's flight out of San Antonio was cancelled, she was able to book another flight that got her home only a few hours late. She is now home being missed in San Antonio, but her kids and grandkids are probably happy she's home safely and soundly. One thing that impressed me was all the communication with all of them during her stay here, texting, phoning, etc. The family that communicates is a happy family.

Thanks for a great visit, Pat.

No comments: