Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Visit With Cousin, Debbie, and Husband, Eric

While in Austin we tried to make plans to visit with my cousin, Debbie, and her husband, Eric, but things did not work out. Instead, they drove down to San Antonio last Sunday to visit here. We drove down town and did the River Walk thing. We ate at a restaurant along the river, and then we walked along the river. We ended up at the Alamo. Even though it was closed we still learned about it from a security guard. I learned things I never knew about the Alama. Debbie is my Uncle Scott's daughter whom I have only seen a few times in my life. We thoroughly enjoyed getting acquainted with them. Debbie is studying to be a nurse practitioner, and Eric is in computer design and has been in bands. Does that sound familiar? James?



The Chrismas lights along the river walk. Spectacular.


No comments: