Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Bob's Side of the Family Get- together

Although we had our family get together in November, I am just now posting it.  I thought I had already posted this, but I saw a draft of it.  I did experience some problems downloading pictures for the blog so I didn't do any posting for a while.  But now it all seems to be working again so I'm trying to get caught up.  The pictures still bring back fun memories of our gathering.

We all met in Des Moines.  Stacy and Rachel participated in the Living History Farms Obstacle Race.  We met the night before and went swimming.   While they did the event, the rest of us took advantage of the pool. 

Does Jenna Joy look like she's having fun?  Stacy looks like she's having fun too.  We always seems to spend time in a swimming pool.  I guess everyone thinks it's fun.













This picture is out of order, but after the event and swimming, we all enjoyed eating at the Machine Shed.  














Then we all met at Cari's and Dave's for dessert.  Grandpa Bob treated the kids to a session on how to make balloon figures.


Another one out of order, but Dane and Brett putting in their orders for special pancakes.  MMMmmmm good.



We had a great time.   It's always fun to get together.

No comments: