Monday, May 17, 2010

Quilt Show at Tulip Festival Continued

Here is some more quilt art work.

Clever.
I especially liked the style of these 3 and the one below these. Very different and very artistic.

The other one.

Interesting.





This one is reminiscent of quilts some friends of mine and I made in Boone. Close but not quite.

This one reminds me of my friends, Chris, with all the flowers, and of Pat because of the purple.


This was all hand quilted.


I really liked this one because it was made of clothes of the deceased father of his daughter (the quilter.) Such a neat idea and tribute to her father.

Love the colors.


Love the colors, and I think this one is hand quilted also.

Quilt work framed as a piece of art.


The black one was the members' choice.





I have a great nephew who lives in Texas who would love this quilt. It was made for the son of the creater of the quilt. Wow!!



This was a quilt created following certain specifications, and I liked this one the best. It is of a tornado on a farm. The tornado is on the left.


I thought my friend, Pat, would appreciate this one because she wants an apron. She does want her daughter, Betsy, to make one for her. Idea?

Crazy Quilt!!!?????*!!!!!!*????? Definitely brings back memories of a crazy quilt that a group of my friends and I made once. It took a loooooong time to make it.

I thought using the laundry stand was a great way to display some of the quilts.

No comments: