Sunday, May 2, 2010

Shopping With Susie

Friday is Susie's day off so we decided to go shopping. Bob went to Mexico to get some more dental work done. To start off we ate at Rudy's BBQ, mostly because Bob has heard a lot about their creamed corn so we went there to get him some. We had a BBQ sandwich, and it was good. Bob liked his creamed corm later in the day.

Then we went to Macy's to try on some clothes. They were having some good sales, and Susie had coupons for an extra 25% off. So we tried. This brought back memories of when my GROUP friends and I went shopping at the Mall of America, and we shopped for prom dresses for Jolene, one of my friends' daughters. Just for fun, some of us tried on prom dresses too.

Here are all the outfits we did not buy.
Cute!!!! Notice the pants.
Not too bad.


Susie, the hippie. She should have bought this outfit. Notice the pants.

We called this the Ann Margaret outfit. I definitely should not have and I did not buy this one!!

Sweet. Almost bought this top. Notice the pants.

Actually I ended up buying an outfit similar to this at Ross's, where we went after Macy's.

Notice how the pants are in every picture. Another nice top.

OK.
If I were still in the orchestra, I would have been very tempted to buy this one, but I already have several orchestra outfits, and I'm not in it any more. So............

No comments: