Thursday, May 2, 2013

Miscellaneous Pictures of Visit to San Antonio

One of the main reasons I decided to go to San Antonio was because my sister, Patsy, decided to go.  Then Kathy decided to go.  Where 3 or more sisters go they must all go.  Nancy couldn't go because she still works.  Rosemary and Gary decided not to make the trip, but invited us to come see them late summer.  We always enjoy an invitation or an excuse to get together.  We are so lucky to have such a great family.

Here we are with our "Sisters" shirts.  Love my sisters.



This is my niece, Erin, with her boyfriend's, Andy's, dog,  Bronson.  They're about the same size.

Before Kathy and Patsy arrived,  Susie and I went shopping at the Family Thrift Store and it just so happens that one of San Antonio's famous Mexican  Food Restaurants, La  Fagata, or something like that, was on our way home so we couldn't resist.  We shared a meal and enjoyed the ambiance. 



After Kathy and Patsy left, Sunday it was so beautiful Susie and I decided to go for a walk at Salado Park which is nearby.  Glad we did.






No comments: