Thursday, May 2, 2013

Pedicure Party With Susie's Old Neighborhood Friends

Susie has a great group of friends from her old neighborhood.  They get together every Friday to eat at Taco Cabana, and they find other excuses to get together as well.  I already mentioned the River Parade party with her friends.  This time they wanted to have a pedicure party.  They go to a place where you not only get a pedicure, but they give you a glass of wine too.  I did not participate so I took the pictures.  Can you tell they're having fun?




Can you match the toes with the sister?  I didn't add the others' pictures.  Way too complicated.  But if anyone wants me to add theirs, just let me know.

Patsy's or Susie's?



Look at the pictures to get your answers.



1 comment:

Billy said...

You girls have beautiful feet!

Mind if I grab a copy to post on my foot fetish blog?