Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Visit With Heather and the Kids

It's always fun to visit the  Hopkins family.  I  stopped by for a visit on  my way down to San Antonio.  They always have something going on.  This time it was Kimbo's all day, and I mean ALL DAY,  ball tournament.  It started at 8 am and ended about 9 pm.  I think we were all glad it was over even though it was fun to watch Kimbo play.  She does a super job.  I'm so proud of her accomplishments.





The next day after church we met up with Keith and his kids at this really nice park.  They ran, jumped, climbed trees, played on the equipment, and enjoyed some ice cream from the ice cream truck.  

Here they are at the dock where they enjoyed looking at the fish and the ducks.


Rolling down the hill.


Climbing trees.




Heather, Keith, and Garrison enjoying the playground at the park.



Naddie always gives us a good pose.

While we were all at Kimbo's ball tournament, Rachel was at a contest playing her cello.  She, of course, got all 1's.  Since we missed that, I decided to listen to her practice, and I had my own private concert.  She is doing so well playing her cello.  I can't believe she just started this year.  So proud of her.


No comments: