Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Visit in San Antonio With Sisters and Extended Family Max Edition

From Haslet, I drove to Austin to visit my cousins, Helen and Green.  I always enjoy visiting with them,   I guess I enjoyed my visit with them so much, I forgot to take pictures. They both looked great.  We had lunch together, and I shared the family DVD that Jimmy sent me.  Then I was off to San Antonio.

For my birthday, Susie sent me an ecard that virtually gave me a huge amount of candy.  When I arrived in San Antonio, she had the real thing there for me.  Yes, I did share.


One reason it's so much fun to visit San Antonio is so I get to enjoy my great nephew, Max, Susie's grandson, Amy and JR's son.

Susie and I got to visit Max a couple of times at his day care.  Erin got to go once too.  We went to read to the kids one day.  Here they are getting ready to listen.

 Then it was time to go outside to play.


Another time we went for snack time.  Here's Max helping to clean up.  Good training.


Time at MeeMaw's.  That's what Max calls his grandma.


 Time to eat.


A couple of times a week, Susie picks up Max at day care.  That gives Amy time to go run in the park which is now part of her exercise program.   She's doing very well.  And we enjoyed taking Max to the park.



Rest time.





Max's proud parents, Amy and JR.  They came over for breakfast before time to take Max to soccer practice.

At the soccer field.  Here is the peanut gallery, Patsy, Andy, Erin, and Susie.  We had so much fun watching Max play soccer.


Of course we all think Max is a soccer star.  







Parental support.





The coach rapping things up.



Does Max look like he's ready for Fiesta?  Yes.

 Rest time.


Max has learned the value of money.   This is his new soccer bank.  He definitely knows how to  use it.


"More money, please."  Patsy obliges happily.

 Meemaw gives great piggy back rides.


Max loves Erin's lion and he loves to roar like a lion.


We went to a pizza place where they have games and rides for the kids.  Max really enjoyed the car ride.  Oh, by the way, he LOVES cars.


 Help with his games.


Max didn't like riding the frog the first time, but he enjoyed it the second time.  Thanks to Aunt Erin, Max got to have lots of fun.


Here we are enjoying our pizza meal, buffet style.  Sisters with Sisters shirts.  Love my sisters and their families.  Oh and my brother's family even though they couldn't be there.  We missed Nancy too.

No comments: